Both Anna and Phina remain actively involved in the Home, Anna as Chief Executive Officer and Phina as Chief Operating Officer. Today Anna and Phina are assisted by a staff of 35, comprising social workers, care givers, administrative staff, cleaners, gardeners and drivers. An active management committee and Board oversee all operations.
To be one of the best children's Homes in the provision of holistic and integrated quality care to orphaned, abandoned, abused, traumatized, HIV positive and vulnerable children.
To provide protection and fulfill the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and social needs of our children within the context of the family.
- To offer Montessori Education and the latest innovative techniques in education.
- To provide conventional, complementary and spiritual healing therapies.
- Selflessness, Service, Sacrifice and Surrender
- Honor, Integrity & Respect
- Confidentiality & Professionalism